According to my mother-in-law I've been nesting for the last month or so. I believe so. Corey says I'm driving him crazy. Even though I keep doing things around the house I keep feeling that there are lots of things I still have to do. I'm 36 weeks now and scheduled to have my c-section in 2 1/2 weeks. How crazy is that? I will be having the baby June 27th. I'm running out of time to make sure that everything is ready for the arrival of our Mónica. Plus I need to make sure everything is fine for when my family comes. My sister is coming the 26th till the 16th of July and my parents are coming the 4th of July. I'm not going to be able to do much after the surgery so I need to do everything now. At the same time is not like I can do everything without getting extremely tired or having Corey help me. And lets add to that 2 birthdays. Kelvin's birthday the 12th and Elena's the 22nd and is not like I'm planning anything big but I still want to make sure they have a special day.
Anyway, at least the crib is ready, we have the car seat, we have some baby clothes, and some diapers so if the baby decides to come before the 27th we are ready at least with the basics. The ladies from the ward are planning a baby shower for me next Thursday the 14th and I think my friends Wilbert and Shaila are planning another one for the 16th. Next week will be busy with doctor's appointments, baby showers, birthday, and more cleaning :) At least being busy will make the time go faster cause really I can't wait to have this baby.
 |
| Corey putting the dresser and crib together |
Carseat (we found it for $15 and is still good till 2014), the crib, and the dresser/changing table.
1 comment:
Baby Monica is almost here!! How exciting!! I hope you have a wonderful week with the birthdays, showers and everything else, I wish I could be there!
Post a Comment