Friday, December 28, 2012
Sledding
I have mix feelings about the snow, sometimes I love it and sometimes I really dislike it. I love how everything looks covered with snow it's just so beautiful. But then I dislike it when is so bright it makes it so hard to drive cause it hurts your eyes and the streets get horrible and is just a pain to go out. I love that the kids can go out and have fun with it but at the same time I dislike it cause is so cold that they don't stay outside for long. But I have to admit that one of my favorite things about snow is that we can go sledding. Last year there was not enough snow for sledding but this year there is. We took the kids today to the hill at the Smith Park and they had a ball. It was still cold and miserable but it was so much fun!! After sledding we went to the library for a little bit. Christmas break is coming to and end soon so we have to enjoy the couple of days we have left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment