Thursday, October 25, 2012

Snow...

Today we woke up to everything covered with snow. The kids were so excited. I'm so happy I took the winter clothes out the storage when we got the Halloween decorations cause today they really needed it. I came up with this little rhyme while I was looking at the snow falling:

(Sing to the Popcorn Popping tune)
I look out the window and, what did I see?
Snowflakes falling all over the trees.
Fall has brought me an unwanted surprise,
snowflakes falling right in front my eyes.
We haven't even celebrate Halloween
and now everything looks so Christmasy.
So now, what I should do?,
well it seems to me.
I better wear my coat before I freeze. :)


I do love the snow but not before Halloween, so I hope it goes away and that it doesn't come back until Christmas :)

No comments: