Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter!!!

"And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives!"
D&C 76:22 
Going through their baskets


We spent Easter this year at home and we had a great time. I spent all night Saturday putting candy on the eggs and hiding them around the living room and kitchen and making small little baskets for the kids. They were so excited in the morning when they saw eggs everywhere. After they finished getting all the eggs we had breakfast and got ready for church. After church we decided to get our nice camera and go to the BYU-I gardens and take a few pictures. I really like how they turned out. We came back home and made some dinner. I really wasn't in the mood for ham and mashed potatoes traditional dinner so we made BBQ chicken, roasted potatoes, asparagus, broccoli, and garlic bread. It was delicious!!! Then we sat down with the kids and read the story of Easter and watch a video about it too. I love Easter and I'm grateful for what it represents.  Because of our Savior's resurrection we all can live again with our families forever!!


 

No comments: