Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring is here !?!?!?

I'm not sure if I should be too excited about it but I think spring is here, but that's what I thought last week and then snowed during the weekend but then like 2 days later all the snow was gone. It's been such a weird winter. Spring or not, today was a beautiful day. The kids loved playing outside. They were out pretty much all day drawing with chalks in the driveway and we went to the park with their bikes and some of our neighbors, it was the perfect day. I just hope that it keeps improving from now.

 Elena, her friend Sophie and my neighbor Amy at the swings
 Elena and Sophie going down the big slide.
 Kelvin and Abby having fun with their friends Isac and Haddy.
My friend Diana was giving the Elena, Abby, and her son Sawyer a big push.
 Our neighbor Indy, always adventurous.
Cute Lucas going down the slide.

No comments: