Wednesday, February 15, 2012

19 weeks....

I can believe I'm already 19 weeks pregnant. Times is going to fast. I'm showing already and sleeping is getting very uncomfortable at times. We still don't know what we are having but we will on February 24th. We can't wait!!! Of course the boys want a boy, the girls a girl. I'm ok with either except for the fact that we have a boy name picked already and we have no idea what are we going to name a girl if we have another one, so any suggestions are welcome. Sometimes it feels weird to be pregnant again thinking that is like starting all over again. I haven't had to change a diaper for a while, I don't have baby stuffs, no car seats, no crib, bottles, nothing, I'm not even sure if we have the space needed, but we are sure that we already love this baby so much and that we are all so excited to meet him/her and welcome him/her to our family.


No comments: