Sunday, January 29, 2012

Corey's pics

Corey wanted a camera for Christmas so after thinking about it we decided to get a Nikon D3100 that was on sale in Best Buy. I wasn't very happy about it first but after having it for a month now I can say it was a very good investment, totally worth it. Last week Corey took the camera and Kelvin and went for a drive and these are some of the pictures he took:






Corey is not a professional but with a great camera I think he did a pretty good job :).

3 comments:

Baret Family said...

Love the pictures Corey, keep it up!!

Taylor and Ashlie said...

So can I please tell you what Taylor told me? I guess he had to go up to the temple one day to take some pictures and he noticed Corey and Kalvin at the temple taking pictures as well. And I guess when they walked by him he heard Kalvin say, "Thanks for bringing me dad." and Corey said, "No problem I'm glad I got to be able to spend some time with you today." Taylor came home and told me what Corey said to Kalvin and he was like, "Ash I want what Corey felt today with Kalvin when we have our baby. I want to be able to always have time for them and to strive harder to become a better dad." I love your family so much, thanks so much for being such great examples for Taylor and I. Can we do hair cuts this weekend? I don't work at all this friday or saturday so send me a text.

cdmoore said...

That is really cute Ashlie, thanks for sharing. You guys are awesome and I'm sure your experiences when you have your kids are going to be just as amazing and fulfilling. It makes me humble and nervous that you guys see us as an example, we surely has LOTS and LOTS to improve, but thanks for that. Yes we can do the haircuts this weekend I will text you. :)